The SMEI Certified Professional Salesperson program awards the coveted "SCPS" designation, a great door-opener that announces your professional competence and shows to the world that you are a professional sales person.
Gain an ever-lasting competitive advantage
- Be recognized as one of the elite sales professionals who are certified from an international Sales and Marketing certification body
- Develop your sales capabilities, achieve your targets and excel as a sales professional
- Illustrate a high level of professionalism to both coworkers and customers
- Increase your market value and advance your career further
- Be dedicated to continuous improvement
Who should attend?
The SMEI Certified Professional Salesperson ™ program is ideal certification for:
- Sales professionals, account managers, distributor representatives and business development personnel looking to flourish their sales career
- Professionals desiring a career move into sales field
SMEI is a professional, non-governmental organization formed in 1935 by leading business visionaries in the United States. SMEI awards professional Sales and marketing certification designations and provides a personal and professional community devoted to providing knowledge, growth, leadership and connections between sales and marketing professionals.
REGISTER TODAY and attend a Free Orientation Session about SMEI certification
SCPS® Core Competencies
SMEI’s SCPS® certification program is designed to ensure that those completing the program have successfully demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the core competencies required to excel as a sales professional.. These competencies are prescribed with assistance from Syracuse University, then approved and adopted by the Certified Marketing & Sales Professionals (CMSP) Trustees.
- Differentiation & Positioning
- Product/Company Knowledge
- Communication/Listening Skills
- Goal Setting
- Understanding Motives and Needs
- Decision Influencers
- Features/Benefits Preparation
- Qualifying Prospects
- Overcoming Objections
SCPS Certification Process and Study Resources
- Apply for your professional certification, and access SMEI’s online learning center which includes a comprehensive e-book, chapter quizzes and other learning resources
- Complete the SCPS preparation training Program and earn a Professional Certificate in Selling from Knowledge
- Register for your exam. Your exam must be taken within one year from your application date
- Pass successfully the SCPS certification exam
- Receive your Signed and Gold Embossed SCPS Certificate from SMEI