Jack Welch, the ex-CEO of General Electric says: "If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete".
Since 2002, KNOWLEDGE has been offering the Mini MBA in Egypt as the program that will give you an ever-lasting competitive advantage. You will "Talk the talk, and walk the walk" of the MBA holders in less than 8 months.
The Mini MBA is a comprehensive training program that provides participants with the core knowledge and skills, essential concepts and tools as provided in the full-fledged MBA program, yet quicker and more cost-effective. You will acquire the business skills essential for success in today's highly competitive business environment.
Who should attend
- Professionals, supervisors and managers seeking to advance their professional career and differentiate themselves in the market
- Professionals looking to acquire the business skills essential for success in today's highly competitive environment
- Those who want to enroll in an MBA program but cannot afford due to cost or schedule constraints
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to learn how to run their business effectively
Concentrations and professions served
We offer the Mini MBA Programs in 5 concentrations each one serving a special profession:
Each of the Mini MBA programs consists of two main components:
- Four mandatory courses covering the essential functional competencies of your profession or concentration
- Two optional (elective) courses offering the general management knowledge and skills in core business areas like Strategic Management, Leadership, Managerial Planning, Finance, Budgeting, HR and Marketing
This unique blend between functional and business competencies represents a key differentiator that gives you a competitive advantage in your pursuit for career advancement.
Now, it is your turn to join more than 3000 applicants who attended the program since its start in 2002.
A wide list of successful Egyptian and Multinational organizations recognize the program as one of the key elements in their employees' career development and retention plans including:
- Pharmaceutical: Adwia, Sanofi Aventis, Delta Pharma, Novartis Pharma, Phizer, El-Ezaby Pharmacies, Multi-Pharma
- Health Care Providers: Hospital 57357, Dar Al-Fouad Hospital
- Oil and Gas: Petrobel, Nat Gas, ECDC, ECHEM, Sidpec
- Automotive: BMW, Pirelli Egypt, Abou El-Yazeed
- Food and Beverages: Juhayna, la Poire, Cilantro, Arma
- Home Appliances: Olympic Group, Universal
- Printing and Publishing: Youssef Allam, Nahdet Masr, Hendawy, Sedhom
- Other sectors: Wasla, Kandil Steel, Kandil Egypt, Al-Babtain Egypt, Hi Pack …
“I would like to congratulate KNOWLEDGE for their distinguished instructors, excellent arrangements, and staff cooperation. In Petrobel, we consider the Mini MBA Program and the customized workshops as one of the best investments in people that we ever made”... Yasser Serry, Training and Development Assistant General Manager, Petrobel.
For coming scheduled courses for the Mini MBA in Egypt, please visit Courses Schedule page.