After attending this program participants shall be able to:
- Understand the nature of the contractual relationship between the
parties of Construction Contract.Prepare Your Sales Strategy
- Grasp the obligations, liabilities and responsibilities of the Engineer,
Employer and Contractor.Forecast Market Demand and Sales Budget
- Digest In depth the FIDIC RED Book 87/99Develop World-Class Marketing Plans
- Understand the Termination, Suspension-Variations and other
Who Should Attend?
- Top Management Working in the construction industry whether they
are representing Contractors, Consultant Engineers or Clients and
having the interest in gaining the proper knowledge about their rights
and obligations under their current and future construction contracts.
- Senior engineers from all trades and specialties (project managers,
construction engineers, procurement/tendering engineers….etc)
who need to increase their contractual knowledge to cope up with
contemporary projects sophisticated demands.
- Site engineers, planning engineers, cost engineers and lawyers
anticipating further involvement in the concept and practice of
construction’s contracts administration.
This program consists of three courses offering the construction Contracts Essential Knowledge, Skills and Tools.
Total number of hours: 72 hours
Duration: 3 months .
Courses are run in an entertaining interactive environment utilizing application workshops, real-live case studies, role plays and group projects.
Upon successful completion of the three courses, you will be awarded a Professional Certificate
approved by PMI with 65 PDUs.
:: Principles of Construction Contracts and Project Procurement
:: Liabilities, Obligations and Rights Under The FIDIC Red Book 87/99
:: Advanced Contractual Topics under The FIDIC Red Book 87/99