Due to hyper competition, scarcity of high caliber, the importance of balancing external competitiveness and cost effectiveness and ensuring internal equity; this certificate will enable participants to design and implement compensation management systems that attract, satisfy and retain suitable calibers.
Who Should Attend?
- HR managers and Senior HR professionals who want to progress to the advanced and strategic HR role.
- Mini MBA graduates (or equivalent certificate holders) who want to acquire an advanced qualification in HR.
- Five years of professional experience in HR.
- Holders of mini MBA in HR or equivalent qualification.
This certificate consists of 2 modules (15 hours each) offering Compensation essential Knowledge, Skills and Tools.
The program is run in an entertaining interactive environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real-live case studies, role plays and problem-solving exercises.
Upon successful completion of the two modules, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement with 26.5 recertification hours approved by HRCI.
• Defining Internal Alignment
• Job Evaluation
• The Pay Model
• Defining Competitiveness
• Job Analysis
• Person-Based Structures
• Strategic Pay Decisions
• Designing Pay Levels, Mix & Pay Structures
Pay for Performance
• Performance Based Compensation System – The Concept
• Merit Pay
• Team Incentive Plans
• Pay-for-Performance Plans
• Individual Incentive Plans
• Performance Appraisals