Considering the challenging environment that surrounds today's organizations internally and externally; this certificate will enable participants to effectively carry out the HR strategic roles, measure its effectiveness and to comply with organization's strategy.
Who Should Attend?
HR managers and Senior HR professionals who want to progress to the advanced and strategic HR role.
Mini MBA graduates (or equivalent certificate holders) who want to acquire an advanced qualification in HR.
Five years of professional experience in HR.
Holders of Mini MBA in HR or equivalent qualification.
This certificate consists of 2 modules; Strategy and HR functions (21 hours) and HR Scorecards (15 hours) offering Compensation essential Knowledge, Skills and Tools.
The program is run in an entertaining interactive environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real-live case studies, management games, role plays, problem solving exercises and group projects.
Upon successful completion of the two modules, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement with 33 recertification hours approved by HRCI.
Strategy and HR Functions
• The Environment, Strategy & Organization
• Strategy Formulation & Implementation
• Strategic Human Resource Planning
• Strategic Human Resource Development
• Strategies for Maintaining Human Resources
• Environmental Scanning
• Creating HR Competitive Advantage
• Strategic Staffing
• Appraisal System & Strategy
• Concept of Strategy Deployment & Alignment
• Balanced Scorecards
• Linking HRSC with Business Objectives
• Monitoring & Evaluation
• Concept of Performance Management
• HR Scorecards Framework
• Formulating HR KPIs & Objectives
• Performance Appraisals