If you are an HR professional located in Egypt or the Middle East and looking to advance your career by attending internationally recognized HR training, then this is your right destination.
Gain an ever-lasting competitive advantage
- Be recognized as one of the elite HR professionals who are certified from an international HR certification body
- You will be equipped with a toolkit of essential HRM skills, tools and techniques that make you excel in your HR career
- Illustrate a high level of professionalism
- Increase your market value and advance your career further
- Be dedicated to continuous improvement
This program is offered since 2006 and has become one of the leading HR training programs in Egypt. All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment, which guarantees that all courses are practical and to-the-point. You will gain skills that you can apply the next day in the office thus increasing your performance and boosts your competitiveness.
By attending the Professional Certificate in HR Management, you will learn techniques that will make you excel as HR professional. You will acquire a toolkit of essential HRM skills that will enable you to:
- Understand the elements of an effective HR system
- Develop effective organizational structures
- Conduct job analysis and prepare job descriptions
- Source, screen, interview and select the right candidate
- Develop and implement your company’s training plan
- Implement an effective performance management system
Who should attend
- Certified PHR®/SPHR® professionals who need credits for recertification
- HR managers who need to attend formal human resources training
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to advance their careers
- HR professionals seeking a comprehensive overview of the field
- Professionals desiring a career move into the human resources field
- Small to mid-size business owners involved in the human resources aspect of their organization
The program consists of the following 4 courses offering essential HR Management skills:
- Total Duration: 5 month
- Total 96 training hours
All HR courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real-live case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects.
In each course, you will prepare and present a group project, where you will apply the concepts you learned in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion of all 4 training courses of the Professional Certificate in HR Management, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 91 hours approved by HRCI.
For scheduled HR training in Egypt, please visit HR Management Courses Schedule page.