If you are looking to advance your career by attending internationally recognized management training in Egypt or the Middle East, then this is your right destination. The Professional Certificate in Management is a practical management training program offered since 2002.
Gain an ever-lasting competitive advantage
- Be recognized as one of the elite Managers who are certified from an international certification body
- You will be equipped with a toolkit of essential Management skills, tools and techniques that make you excel in your managerial career
- You will be prepared for the challenges of manipulating corporate and business strategies, financial decision making as well as leadership and team management
- Illustrate a high level of professionalism
- Increase your market value and advance your career further
- Be dedicated to continuous improvement
By attending the Professional Certificate in Management, you will learn techniques that will make you excel as a manager. You will acquire a toolkit of essential managerial skills that will help you to:
- Broaden your overall management perspective
- Understand the business concepts and vocabulary
- Lead organizations and teams effectively
- Set goals, prepare plans, and lead organizational change
- Assess your company’s financial performance and prepare budgets
- Manage and shape behavior of your team members
- Assess an organization’s strategy and prepare a strategic plan
Who should attend
- Middle managers and Supervisors who are looking to blend their experience with formal education
- Professionals looking to be promoted to a managerial position
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners who want to acquire managerial skills essential for running their organizations
- Newly hired managers who want to qualify themselves with management tools and skills
The professional certificate in management consists of the following 4 training courses offering essential Management skills:
- Total Number of Training Hours: 96 hours
- Total Program Duration: 5 months
- Every course takes 24 hours over 8 weeks, with one weekly lecture for 3 hours
- You can complete the program in 6 months if you take 2 courses per semester (i.e. attend 2 weekly lectures) or in 12 months if you take 1 course per semester
All our courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real- live case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects.
All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment, which guarantees that all courses are practical and to-the-point. You will gain skills that you can apply the next day in the office thus increasing your performance and boosts your competitiveness.
In each course, you will prepare and present a group project, where you will apply the concepts you learned in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion of all four courses of the professional certificate in management, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 86 PDUs approved by Project Management Institute (PMI) or a Certificate of achievement and a transcript with 91 recertification hours approved by HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
For scheduled Management Training in Egypt, please visit Management Courses Schedule page.
“A good manager doesn't try to eliminate conflict; he tries to keep it from wasting the energies of his people. If you're the boss and your people fight you openly when they think that you are wrong, that's healthy".