Alfred Taubman says "We're obviously going to spend a lot in marketing because we think the product sells
If you are looking for distinguished, practical and well recognized Marketing training courses in Egypt and the Middle East, then you
have landed in the right destination.
The Mini MBA in Marketing Management gives you an ever-lasting competitive advantage as a Marketing professional. It is an
important step in your career path giving you the opportunity to seek a better job and advance your career further.
The Mini MBA in Marketing Management is your next step after completing the Certified Marketing Executive (CME) certification program.
This program blends the essential Marketing Management skills (acquired in the CME certification) with key business and management
skills giving you a competitive advantage in your pursuit for career advancement as a Marketing professional.
This program is suitable for Marketing Executives, Managers and Professionals seeking professional development to
advance their careers further. It is also suitable for those who obtained the Certified Marketing Executives certification credential
and are looking for recertification.
By attending the Mini MBA in Marketing Management, you will acquire a toolkit of essential Marketing Know-how blended with key
management and business skills that will enable you to:
- Satisfy customer needs with profitable products and services
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Integrate Marketing Plans with Company’s Strategies and Resources
- Understand your consumers’ buying behavior
- Measure your market opportunities through research and forecasting
- Develop Effective Product and Branding Strategies
- Develop Promotion, Pricing and Channeling strategies
- Implement and Control Marketing Programs
- Implement Corporate and Business Strategies
- Possess Effective Managerial and Leadership Skills
- Plan and execute Projects
- Understand Financial Statements and Budgeting
Who should attend
- Marketing executives, managers and professionals
- Product, Brand and Marketing Communications Managers
- Company owners who takes care of Marketing
- Professionals desiring a career move into marketing management
The Mini MBA in Marketing Management consists of 5 modules: 3 Mandatory modules constituting the CME certification curriculum and 2 Optional courses
comprising the Business and Management aspect.
Mandatory Marketing Management Modules (CME certification Curriculum)
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Market Opportunity Analysis (The 4 Cs)
- Developing and implementing Marketing Programs (The 4 Ps)
Optional management and business Courses (Select TWO only)
- Total 144 training hours
- You can complete the program in 8 months
The Mini MBA courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases,
real-life case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects.
All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment guaranteeing that all courses are
practical, and you waste no time in theoretical non-useful info. You will gain skills that you can directly practice in the workplace
thus improving your performance.
During the course of your study, you will prepare and present several group projects, where you will apply the concepts you learned
in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion of all modules, you will be awarded a Certificate of achievement with 144 Personal Development Hours
(PDH) approved by the Sales and Marketing
Executives International (SMEI).
For scheduled marketing Management training courses in Egypt, please visit Marketing Management Courses Schedule page.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. Teach a man to create
an artificial shortage of fish and he will eat steak".