“The Sooner you get behind Schedule, the More Time you Have to Make it up”.
If you are looking for distinguished, practical and well recognized Project Management training courses in Egypt and the Middle East, or looking to be PMP certified then you have landed in the right destination.
The Mini MBA in Project Management is a training program (offered since 2007) that covers a unique mix of essential PM tools and techniques blended with business and management concepts in corporate strategies, finance, budgeting, projects, organizational behavior, leadership and marketing. You will be able to effectively plan, organize, control, and lead a project successfully throughout its entire life cycle.
This program gives you an ever-lasting competitive advantage as a project manager. It is an important step in your career path giving you the opportunity to be PMP certified, seek a better job and advance your career further.
By attending the Mini MBA in Project Management, you will learn techniques that will make you an effective PM. You will acquire a toolkit of essential PM skills and knowledge blended with key management and business skills that will enable you to:
- Demonstrate underlying knowledge of the project management framework as defined by the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Prepare a project charter and project plan including schedule, budget and risk management plan
- Use software applications to develop project schedules and track project progress
- Manage project contracts through your comprehension of its key terms and conditions
- Apply management and business skills acquired through elective courses in the context of project management
Who should attend
- PM professionals seeking training required to apply for PMP exam
- PM practitioners seeking professional development to advance their career
- PM staff members who have had no formal PM training
- PM professionals seeking a comprehensive overview of the field
- Professionals desiring a career move into the PM field
- Managers who have become involved in the PM aspect of the organization
- Certified PMPs seeking recertification PDUs
- Small to mid-size business owners involved in the project management aspect of their organization
The Mini MBA in Project Management consists of 6 training courses: 4 Mandatory courses offering essential Project Management skills and 2 Optional courses comprising the Business and Management aspect.
Mandatory PM Courses:
Optional management and business courses: (Select TWO only)
- Total 144 training hours
- Total Duration: 8 to 12 months
The Mini MBA courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real-live case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects.
All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment guaranteeing that all courses are practical and to-the-point. So, you will not waste your time in theoretical non-useful info but rather gain skills that you can directly practice in the workplace thus improving your performance.
In each course, you will prepare and present a group project, where you will apply the concepts you learned in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion of all four courses, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 129 PDUs approved by Project Management Institute (PMI).
For scheduled project management training courses in Egypt, please visit Project Management Courses Schedule page.
"Projects happen in two ways: a) Planned and then executed or b) Executed, stopped, planned and then executed. So, you better start by planning".