“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail”.
If you are looking for practical and well recognized Project Management training in Egypt and the Middle East, or looking to be PMP® certified then you have landed in the right destination.
Gain an ever-lasting competitive advantage
- Be recognized as one of the elite PM professionals who are certified from an international PM certification body
- You will be equipped with a toolkit of essential PM skills, tools and techniques that make you excel in your PM career
- You will be prepared for the PMP® exam and complete the required 35 training hours
- Illustrate a high level of professionalism
- Increase your market value and advance your career further
- Be dedicated to continuous improvement
The Professional Certificate in Project Management is a practical training program offered since 2006. Joining this program is a key step for your career advancement. It prepares you to the PMP® exam and also makes you a more qualified project manager. You will be able to effectively plan, organize, control, and lead a project successfully throughout its entire life cycle.
By attending the Professional Certificate in Project Management, you will learn techniques that will make you excel as PM. You will acquire a toolkit of essential PM skills that will enable you to:
- Demonstrate underlying knowledge of the project management framework as defined by the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Prepare a project charter and project plan including schedule, budget and risk management plan
- Use software applications to develop project schedules and track project progress
- Monitor and control a project using earned value analysis and project tracking tools
- Manage project contracts through your comprehension of its key terms and conditions
- Manage and shape the behavior of your project team members increasing their productivity and maximizing benefits
Who should attend
- PM professionals seeking PM training required to apply for PMP® exam
- PM practitioners seeking professional development to advance their career
- PM staff members who have had no formal PM training
- PM professionals seeking a comprehensive overview of the field
- Professionals desiring a career move into the PM field
- Managers who have become involved in the PM aspect of the organization
- Certified PMP®s seeking recertification PDUs
- Small to mid-size business owners involved in the project management aspect of their organization
The program consists of essential Project Management skills which is acquired by PMP® Exam Preparation program in addition to:
Fundamentals Of Microsoft Project Software Application
Describe how MS Project relates to the discipline of Project management.
Create a new project and prepare it for data entry.
Enter project tasks.
Sequence the tasks, use different relationships and add lags/leads.
Practice switching tasks between Manually Schedule and Auto Schedule modes.
Types of tasks
Define resources (labor)
Estimate Task work/duration and assign resources.
Lab 1: Creating a Basic Project
Develop WBS Outlines.
Build and use summary and subordinate tasks.
Understand and use milestones.
Resource cost & availability
Baseline the project
Introduction to project progress tracking
Lab 2: Explore Task Modes
- Total 72 training hours
- Total Duration: 3 months
All our courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real- live case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects.
All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment, which guarantees that all courses are practical and to-the-point. You will gain skills that you can apply the next day in the office thus increasing your performance and boosts your competitiveness.
In each course, you will prepare and present a group project, where you will apply the concepts you learned in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 64 PDUs approved by Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
For scheduled project management Training in Egypt, please visit Project Management Courses Schedule page.
(PMI, PMP, PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc)