If you are looking for distinguished, practical and well recognized Sales Management training courses in Egypt and the Middle East, then you have landed in the right destination.
The Mini MBA in Sales Management gives you an ever-lasting competitive advantage as a Sales Manager. It is an important step in your career path giving you the opportunity to seek a better job and advance your career further.
The Mini MBA in Sales Management is your next step after completing the Certified Sales Executive (CSE) certification program. This program blends the essential Sales Management skills (acquired in the CSE certification) with key business and management skills giving you a competitive advantage in your pursuit for career advancement as a Sales Manager.
This program is suitable for Sales Managers and Supervisors seeking professional development to advance their careers further. It is also suitable for those who obtained the Certified Sales Executives certification credential and are looking for recertification.
By attending the Mini MBA in Sales Management, you will acquire a toolkit of essential Sales Management Know-how blended with key management and business skills that will enable you to:
- Develop your Sales Strategy
- Prepare Your Sales Plan
- Evaluate your sales team performance
- Forecast Market Demand and Develop Sales Budget
- Manage the Sales Process
- Increase Sales Team Efficiency
- Build Effective and Motivated Teams
- Develop Effective Marketing Plans
- Implement Corporate and Business Strategies
- Possess Effective Managerial and Leadership Skills
- Plan and execute Projects
- Understand Financial Statements and Budgeting
Who should attend?
- Sales managers, supervisors and senior professionals seeking international certification and professional development to advance their careers
- Senior Sales staff looking to be promoted to management positions
- Company owners who takes care of Sales operations
- Professionals desiring a career move into sales management field
The Mini MBA in Sales Management consists of 5 modules: 3 Mandatory modules constituting the CSE certification curriculum and 2 Optional training courses comprising the Business and Management aspect.
Mandatory Sales Management Modules (CSE® certification Curriculum)
- Sales Planning and Evaluation
- Managing Sales Operations
- Marketing Management
Optional management and business Courses (Select TWO only)
- Total 144 training hours
- You can complete the program in 8 months if you take 2 training courses per semester (i.e. attend 2 weekly lectures)
The Mini MBA courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real-life case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects.
All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment guaranteeing that all courses are practical, and you waste no time in theoretical non-useful info. You will gain skills that you can directly practice in the workplace thus improving your performance.
In each module, you will prepare and present a group project, where you will apply the concepts you learned in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion of all modules, you will be awarded a Certificate of achievement with 144 Personal Development Hours (PDH) approved by the Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI).
Please visit the Sales Management Courses Schedule page to know the coming Sales Management training courses in Egypt.