Knowledge has developed - with the support of SMEI - this comprehensive sales management training program that gets you prepared to the CSE certification Exam.
Upon completing this program, you will be awarded a Professional Certificate in Sales Management from Knowledge and you will be ready to sit for SMEI’s CSE Certification Exam.
Learn the sales management know-how that will enable you to:
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate strategic sales plans
- Analyze sales performance, Forecast Market Demand and Develop Sales Budget
- Build, manage and motivate an effective sales force
Enjoy an entertaining 72-hour of interactive learning full of application workshops, video cases, real-live case studies, group projects and problem-solving exercises.
REGISTER NOW and attend a Free Orientation Session about SMEI certification
Module One: Strategic Sales Planning
Understanding the Sales Management Challenge
- Introduction to Sales Management
- The Personal Selling Process
- The sales function’s impact on the firm’s value chain
- Aligning a firm’s sales strategy in a multichannel environment
Leadership and Strategic Marketing Sales Forecasting
- Leadership and the sales executive
- Strategic Planning and the Marketing Management Process
- Analyzing Customers and Markets: B2B Sales and CRM
Module Two: Managing Sales Operations
Organizing, Staffing, and Training a Sales Force
- Designing and organizing the sales force
- Recruiting and selecting the right salespeople
- Training and developing the sales force
Directing Sales Force Operations
- Supervising, Managing, and Leading Salespeople Individually and in Teams
- Setting Goals and Managing the Sales Force’s Performance
- Motivating and Rewarding Salespeople
Module Three: Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management
Measurement, Analysis and Forecasting
- Turning Customer Information into Sales Knowledge
- Forecasting Sales and Developing Budgets
- Assessing the Performance of the Sales Force and the People Who Comprise It
- Marketing Cost and Profitability Analysis
- Planning and Evaluating Sales Territories
- Leveraging Information Technology
- Internal and External Cultural Forces That Affect a Firm’s Sales Performance
- Ethics, the law and sales leadership
Please visit the Sales Management Courses Schedule page to know the coming Sales Management training in Egypt.
“Most people think “selling” is the same as “talking”. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job".