We offer you the PMP® Exam preparation course that will guarantee your success in the PMP® exam. You will gain needed knowledge and skills to prepare for the PMP® Exam through lecturing, lots of practice questions, workshops and study. This course takes you through the 9 knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide along with essential terminologies, tools and techniques.
This "60Hour PMP® Exam Prep" course is dedicated to all PMP® exam aspirants who need the required 53 training hours of project management and want to pass the PMP® certification exam on their first try.
In this page, we give you a brief about our PMP® Preparation course followed by general information about the PMI®, the PMP® credential and the requirements to apply for the PMP® Exam.
Who should attend?
- Experienced Project Managers who want to obtain their PMP® Exam certification
- Individuals who are performing projects as a project coordinator, project lead or project manager or business analysts who perform project related analysis and look to be PMP® certified
- PM Practitioners seeking professional development to advance their career
- PM Staff members who have had no formal PM training
- PM professionals seeking a comprehensive overview of the field
- Professionals desiring a career move into the PM field
- Entrepreneurs and business owners in project-based organization
Course International Approval
KNOWLEDGE is a Global Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA; the world’s leading professional association in Project Management that provides the PMP® certification. This guarantees that you take the course with an institution that meets all PMI requirements and that the course is approved by the PMI®
This PMP® Preparation course features 60 lecturing hours, providing you with the 53 contact hours/PDUs required by PMI® to sit for the PMP® Exam
What you will learn
- Prepare to pass the PMP® exam
- Learn and practice the PM know-how required for the PMP® exam certification according to the standards of Project Management Institute Body of knowledge, PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition
- Navigate the process groups and knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition
- This program includes 20 training hours which are designed only for workshops as learn how to develop project schedule, create WBS, develop project budget and calculate the project risk value
- Identify and map the inputs and outputs of the PMBOK® Guide processes
- Align your project management knowledge with PMBOK® Guide terminology and definitions
- Analyze PMBOK® Guide tools and techniques essential for PMP® exam preparation success
- Blend PM Skills with key business concepts in corporate strategies, finance, budgeting, HR, Organization behavior, leadership and marketing
- Gain an ever-lasting competitive advantage as a Project Manger
- It is an important step in your career path giving you the opportunity to be PMP® certified and advance your career further
- Create a personalized plan for self-study to focus your efforts after the course
Introduction to the PMBOK® Guide and Project Management Framework
- Deciphering the Standard: Understanding the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition
- Key project management terms and the project life cycle
- Identifying External Environmental Factors (EEFs) and Organizational Process Areas (OPAs)
- The role of the Project Manager in the project's success
- Organizational structure and influences
- Mapping the interrelationships of knowledge areas to process groups
- Outlining the five process groups
- Defining the nine knowledge areas
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Work Shop: Calculating the project risk value
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholders Management
- Professional responsibility
- Work Shop: PMP challenge
About PMI® and the PMP® Certification
PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than half a million members and credential holders in 185 countries. PMI®'s worldwide advocacy for project management is supported by their globally-recognized standards and credentials, extensive research program, and professional development opportunities.
PMI®’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI® Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. The PMP designation that follows your name tells current and potential employers that you have demonstrated a solid foundation of knowledge from which you can competently practice project management. In other words, you can initiate a project, plan, execute, monitor, control and close that project, with professional and social responsibility.
To earn your Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential, you need to meet the experience and education requirements mentioned later in this page, and pass the PMP® examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test designed to objectively assess and measure your ability to apply project management knowledge.
Regardless of how advanced your project management experience or education might be, you should still prepare vigorously for the exam. Successful PMP candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses like this course, self-study and study groups.
To apply for the PMP® certification, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education, OR
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
15 training days (on Saturday & Wednesday): start date 18 January, 2015 (6:00 - 10:00 PM).
Pass the PMP certification exam on your first try REGISTER NOW
Related Training Programs
For more information about the PMP Preparation course, please contact us.
(PMI, PMP, PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc)