What this program offers you?
As a manager, your success is measured by how effectively you get work done to overcome every dayis challenges:
- Identifying your employment needs and selecting the right candidates.
- Coaching your people through performance feedback and continuous development.
- Motivating your people to boost performance and release the fire from within.
- Building effective and productive teams.
- Setting individual goals and linking them with performance appraisals to ensure results achievement.
- Creating a delegation-oriented climate with an empowered workforce.
Who should attend?
- Middle managers who are looking to blend their experience with best practices.
- Newly hired managers who want to qualify themselves with management tools and skills.
- Professionals looking for managerial position.
- Business owners who want to learn more about managing people.
- Entrepreneurs who want to acquire managerial skills essential for running start ups.
The total duration of the program is 96 hours.
Upon successful completion of each module, you will be awarded an achievement Certificate of 40.5 recertification hours from HR Certification institute and an achievement certificate of 42 PDUs approved by PMI.